Πέμπτη 25 Αυγούστου 2011

Pupsidelic - Hellas




'Pupsidelic' is the artist name of Nikos Marantidis, born in 1982 in Kazakhstan. From 1992 i live in Athens-Greece. i started listening to electronic music, 'Prodigy' and stuff, since i was 12 years old. When 14, i started listening to psychedelic trance and in 1997 i got mine first Dj Mixer and Decks. In March 2006 decided to create mine own music. Getting started was really hard as i never had a PC before. I really thank my friend Leon for his help in that! Unfortunately, i had noone to teach me how to create music, just suggestions on which programs to use etc.. So i started reading Music magazines and experimenting a lot!! I also have an ambient project Nik Mar (www.myspace.com/nikmarproject).

Finally, Big Thanx to my family, who support me in what i'm doing, and my teams "Badgers" (hOrA, Jyro, Dj Ili) and "Entheogenics Music" (mEON, Parasite Effect)

E-mail : pupsidelic@mail.ru

Soundcloud 

Recommended Discography on HSSR
HSS008:Odyssey




Visuals by Pupsidelic

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: