Τετάρτη 25 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

Plasma Force - Canada


A friend introduced me to electronic music at around age 15. From this point onward i have developed the taste for trance , following the path i chose into creative hypnotic talented trippy territory. I found that there was a driving force within to create my own of this tasty, juicy, buzzing mind and body sonic medicine :P Begining with some really easy loop sequencing softwares like eJay, Sony Acid and Fruityloops which still has stuck with me for a while. Developing new methods and techniques to refine this sound, trying new software out and just having fun creating something awesome! :P

Thats my goal.

Sharing it is a magical experience for me as it is for you listeners
Welcome to the Plasma Force Project :)
Enjoy your stay and come again soon
Positive Energy for all
Peace
Seth

Other Projects :

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: